Saturday, April 28, 2012


living life one day at a time
time goes by so fast,
trying to stay in the now
and not the future nor the past

my journey is a time to grow
living life each day
thanking God for leading me
each step of the way

some steps are fairly easy
the ground level and smooth
some are hard and difficult
a lot of emotions to soothe

i find i can still have anger
not many bursts  like before, 
i find a peace inside that holds me 
God's Spirit loves me more

He's walks beside me on the path
sometimes He even  smiles
He  gently swoops me up on his shoulders
and carries me the hard miles

i still grieve for losses
a childhood of chaos and pain 
two brothers and a nephew
some friends that i had gained

but each of them and my troubled days
have given me so many gifts
i am so very thankful
i can give other people lifts

to show them Abba's care and love
in good times and in bad
for He is with us always
in happiness or sad

God bless my friends now and forever
for they are precious in Your sight
may they really feel the freedom
and on spiritual wings take flight.








No comments: